Saturday, April 2, 2011

Quotes on Sachin Tendulkar - God of Cricket

Sachin - God of Cricket

  • Sir Don Bradman: I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on Television and said yes, there is a similarity between the two...hi compactness, technique, stroke production... it all seemed to gel! in reference to Sachin Tendulkar.
  • Mathew Hayden- I have seen God He bats at number 4 for India
  • Martin Crowe - the played on this ball is only possible for God of Cricket.
  • Mahendra Singh Dhoni -What can I say of him? He has scored over 16,000 runs. We've not faced 16,000 balls.
  • Allan Donald- During our team meeting, we often speak about he importance of the first 12 balls to Tendulkar.If you get him then you can thank your stars, otherwise it could mean that tough times lie ahead.
  • Andrew Symonds - To Sachin, the man we all want to be.
  • Ravi Shashtri: He is someone sent from up there to play cricket and go back. 
  • Mark Taylor: We did not lose to a team called India...we lost to a man called Sachin. 
  • Barry Richards: Sachin is crickets GOD
  • Steve Waugh: There is no shame losing to such a great player(Sachin). 
  • Shane Warne: I would go to bed having nightmares of sachin dancing down the ground and hitting me for sixes. 
  • Dennis Lillie: If I had to bowl to Sachin I would bowl with a halmet on. He hits the ball so hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment